2013 review, and goal setting 2014
With New Year just around the corner it seems a perfect time to reflect on the past year. What a year it has been, thank you so much for your support. The highlights personally have been:
- Developing relationships with other bloggers and makers
- Regularly taking part in Handmade Harbour
- Guest blogging
- Social Media course
- Moving to a self hosted blog
Most importantly a growing sense in self belief, that people are interested in some of the projects I make. I now have the confidence to approach magazine editors regarding potential articles, I would never have believed that when I started this journey!
In case you missed them the most popular articles have been:
It is clear that people find the tutorials the most interesting.
My goals for 2014? To increase my blogging activity (my tot starts nursery, for the first time in 7 years I will have regular time on my own – 5 hours per week to myself!)
- To increase blog readership and presence in the blogging world
- To be published! This year I am aiming at some magazine articles:)
To welcome the New Year in I have a sale on at my Etsy shop – 20% off all orders over £15, with code “januarysale20”.
As usual I am popping by Handmade Harbour 🙂
This post is linked up here